Strawberry Sundae is one of those recipes which is loved by all. I had strawberry sundae for the first time when I visited Mahableshwar, a hill station in Maharashtra, India, which is just few hours drive from my home. That is the best place to get introduced to this dessert as Mahableshwar is know for berry farming. I and my family never miss an opportunity to have strawberry sundae when we visit Mahableshwar. My husband just fell in love with this dessert when I made it for the first time. Since then I can’t have fresh strawberries at home without my husband insisting to make strawberry sundae.
This is a beautiful dessert which tastes amazing as well. The synergy of 5 components that I have used is enough to make it a surreal experience. The combination of strawberry and vanilla tastes great. I just love the fact that this dessert can be enjoyed in any season these days.
Strawberry Sundae is a great dessert that is very rich in taste. You can enjoy this dessert in any season and is effortless to make. The most strenuous thing you have to do is chop the strawberries. It is just takes 5 minutes to make as all the other component are store bought. So relax and enjoy your get togethers and parties without straining yourself. You can also sprinkle dry fruits of you choice.
So, try out this rich and beautiful dessert recipe and let me know if this was your tummy to heart moment…
Fresh Strawberries, chopped
Vanilla ice cream scoop
Strawberry ice cream scoop
Sweetened Whipping cream
- In a tall glass first make a layer of chopped strawberries.
- Next on top of chopped strawberries add a layer of vanilla ice cream scoops.
- Then make a layer of strawberry ice cream scoops.
- Next on top of strawberry ice cream again add chopped strawberries.
- Then add whipping cream. On top of whipping cream place a whole strawberry.
- Next drizzle strawberry syrup and your strawberry sundae is ready to be served.